Bayou La Batre, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bayou La Batre Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bayou La Batre
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bayou La Batre residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bayou La Batre Credit Card Calculator
Bayou La Batre Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bayou La Batre
- Residents of Bayou La Batre, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bayou La Batre, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bayou La Batre cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bayou La Batre 
- Bayou La Batre (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
About Bayou La Batre
Bayou La Batre is a city located in Mobile County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 2,558. 
Bayou La Batre Credit Cards
For more information about Bayou La Batre credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau