Cordova, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cordova Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cordova
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cordova residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cordova Credit Card Calculator
Cordova Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cordova
- Residents of Cordova, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cordova, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cordova cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cordova 
- Cordova (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
Cordova is a city located in Walker County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 2,095. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau