Muscle Shoals, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Muscle Shoals Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Muscle Shoals
- The estimated average credit card debt for Muscle Shoals residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Muscle Shoals Credit Card Calculator
Muscle Shoals Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Muscle Shoals
- Residents of Muscle Shoals, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Muscle Shoals, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Muscle Shoals cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Muscle Shoals 
- Muscle Shoals (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
About Muscle Shoals
Muscle Shoals is a city located in Colbert County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 13,146. 
Muscle Shoals Credit Cards
For more information about Muscle Shoals credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau