Westover, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Westover Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Westover
- The estimated average credit card debt for Westover residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Westover Credit Card Calculator
Westover Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Westover
- Residents of Westover, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Westover, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Westover cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Westover 
- Westover (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
Westover is a town located in Shelby County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 1,275. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau