River Falls, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
River Falls Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in River Falls
- The estimated average credit card debt for River Falls residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
River Falls Credit Card Calculator
River Falls Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in River Falls
- Residents of River Falls, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More River Falls, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- River Falls cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in River Falls 
- River Falls (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
About River Falls
River Falls is a town located in Covington County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 526. 
River Falls Credit Cards
For more information about River Falls credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau