Clarks Point, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Clarks Point Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Clarks Point
- The estimated average credit card debt for Clarks Point residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Clarks Point Credit Card Calculator
Clarks Point Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Clarks Point
- Residents of Clarks Point, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Clarks Point, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Clarks Point cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Clarks Point 
- Clarks Point (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
About Clarks Point
Clarks Point is a city located in Dillingham County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 62. 
Clarks Point Credit Cards
For more information about Clarks Point credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau