Scammon Bay, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Scammon Bay Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Scammon Bay
- The estimated average credit card debt for Scammon Bay residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Scammon Bay Credit Card Calculator
Scammon Bay Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Scammon Bay
- Residents of Scammon Bay, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Scammon Bay, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Scammon Bay cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Scammon Bay 
- Scammon Bay (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
About Scammon Bay
Scammon Bay is a city located in Wade Hampton County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 474. 
Scammon Bay Credit Cards
For more information about Scammon Bay credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau