Brevig Mission, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Brevig Mission Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Brevig Mission
- The estimated average credit card debt for Brevig Mission residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Brevig Mission Credit Card Calculator
Brevig Mission Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Brevig Mission
- Residents of Brevig Mission, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Brevig Mission, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Brevig Mission cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Brevig Mission 
- Brevig Mission (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
About Brevig Mission
Brevig Mission is a city located in Nome County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 388. 
Brevig Mission Credit Cards
For more information about Brevig Mission credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau