Saint Marys, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Saint Marys Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Saint Marys
- The estimated average credit card debt for Saint Marys residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Saint Marys Credit Card Calculator
Saint Marys Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Saint Marys
- Residents of Saint Marys, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Saint Marys, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Saint Marys cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Saint Marys 
- Saint Marys (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
About Saint Marys
Saint Marys is a city located in Wade Hampton County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 507. 
Saint Marys Credit Cards
For more information about Saint Marys credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau