Anaktuvuk Pass, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Anaktuvuk Pass Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Anaktuvuk Pass
- The estimated average credit card debt for Anaktuvuk Pass residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Anaktuvuk Pass Credit Card Calculator
Anaktuvuk Pass Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Anaktuvuk Pass
- Residents of Anaktuvuk Pass, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Anaktuvuk Pass, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Anaktuvuk Pass cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Anaktuvuk Pass 
- Anaktuvuk Pass (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
About Anaktuvuk Pass
Anaktuvuk Pass is a city located in North Slope County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 324. 
Anaktuvuk Pass Credit Cards
For more information about Anaktuvuk Pass credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau