White Mountain, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
White Mountain Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in White Mountain
- The estimated average credit card debt for White Mountain residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
White Mountain Credit Card Calculator
White Mountain Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in White Mountain
- Residents of White Mountain, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More White Mountain, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- White Mountain cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in White Mountain 
- White Mountain (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
About White Mountain
White Mountain is a city located in Nome County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 190. 
White Mountain Credit Cards
For more information about White Mountain credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau