Coffman Cove, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Coffman Cove Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Coffman Cove
- The estimated average credit card debt for Coffman Cove residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Coffman Cove Credit Card Calculator
Coffman Cove Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Coffman Cove
- Residents of Coffman Cove, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Coffman Cove, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Coffman Cove cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Coffman Cove 
- Coffman Cove (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
About Coffman Cove
Coffman Cove is a city located in Prince of Wales-Hyder County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 176. 
Coffman Cove Credit Cards
For more information about Coffman Cove credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau