Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 92518
Credit Card Debt in 92518
- 92518 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 92518 residents is $4,937. 
- Average credit card debt amount in California (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, California cities rank 21st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 92518
92518 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 92518
- Residents of 92518 (CA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in California (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- California collectively ranks 27th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 92518 (March Air Reserve Base, CA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in California 
- California residents (all cities) rank 34th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 12% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 92518 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- California Rate: 0.5%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 92518 
- 92518 (California) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about California
92518 is associated with the city of March Air Reserve Base, which is located in Riverside County in the state of California. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in California
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ California State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau