Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 92705
Credit Card Debt in 92705
- 92705 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 92705 residents is $4,937. 
- Average credit card debt amount in California (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, California cities rank 21st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 92705
92705 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 92705
- Residents of 92705 (CA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in California (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- California collectively ranks 27th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 92705 (Santa Ana, CA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in California 
- California residents (all cities) rank 34th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 12% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 92705 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- California Rate: 0.5%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 92705 
- 92705 (California) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about California
92705 is associated with the city of Santa Ana, which is located in Orange County in the state of California. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in California
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ California State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau