Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 96106
Credit Card Debt in 96106
- 96106 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 96106 residents is $4,937. 
- Average credit card debt amount in California (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, California cities rank 21st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 96106
96106 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 96106
- Residents of 96106 (CA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in California (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- California collectively ranks 27th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 96106 (Clio, CA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in California 
- California residents (all cities) rank 34th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 12% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 96106 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- California Rate: 0.5%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 96106 
- 96106 (California) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about California
96106 is associated with the city of Clio, which is located in Plumas County in the state of California. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in California
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ California State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau