Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 19891
Credit Card Debt in 19891
- 19891 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 19891 residents is $5,234. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Delaware (all cities) is
5% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Delaware cities rank 13th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 19891
19891 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 19891
- Residents of 19891 (DE) have an estimated average credit score of 694. 
- The average credit score in Delaware (all cities) is
0.29% less than the national average score of 696.
- Delaware collectively ranks 34th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 19891 (Wilmington, DE) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Delaware 
- Delaware residents (all cities) rank 15th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 14% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 19891 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Delaware Rate: 0.65%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 19891 
- 19891 (Delaware) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Delaware
19891 is associated with the city of Wilmington, which is located in New Castle County in the state of Delaware. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Delaware
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Delaware State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau