Greenwood, DE Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Greenwood Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Greenwood
- The estimated average credit card debt for Greenwood residents is $5,234. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Delaware (all cities) is
5% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Delaware cities rank 13th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Greenwood Credit Card Calculator
Greenwood Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Greenwood
- Residents of Greenwood, DE have an estimated average credit score of 694. 
- The average credit score in Delaware (all cities) is
0.29% less than the national average score of 696.
- Delaware collectively ranks 34th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Greenwood, DE Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Delaware 
- Delaware residents (all cities) rank 15th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 14% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Greenwood cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Delaware Rate: 0.65%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Greenwood 
- Greenwood (Delaware) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Delaware
Greenwood is a town located in Sussex County in the state of Delaware, and has a population of approximately 973. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Delaware State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau