South Bethany, DE Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
South Bethany Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in South Bethany
- The estimated average credit card debt for South Bethany residents is $5,234. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Delaware (all cities) is
5% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Delaware cities rank 13th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
South Bethany Credit Card Calculator
South Bethany Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in South Bethany
- Residents of South Bethany, DE have an estimated average credit score of 694. 
- The average credit score in Delaware (all cities) is
0.29% less than the national average score of 696.
- Delaware collectively ranks 34th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More South Bethany, DE Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Delaware 
- Delaware residents (all cities) rank 15th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 14% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- South Bethany cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Delaware Rate: 0.65%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in South Bethany 
- South Bethany (Delaware) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Delaware
About South Bethany
South Bethany is a town located in Sussex County in the state of Delaware, and has a population of approximately 449. 
South Bethany Credit Cards
For more information about South Bethany credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Delaware State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau