Cooper City, FL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cooper City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cooper City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cooper City residents is $4,861. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Florida (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Florida cities rank 23rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cooper City Credit Card Calculator
Cooper City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cooper City
- Residents of Cooper City, FL have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Florida (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Florida collectively ranks 41st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cooper City, FL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Florida 
- Florida residents (all cities) rank 10th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cooper City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Florida Rate: 0.68%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cooper City 
- Cooper City (Florida) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Florida
About Cooper City
Cooper City is a city located in Broward County in the state of Florida, and has a population of approximately 28,547. 
Cooper City Credit Cards
For more information about Cooper City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Florida State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau