Country Club Heights, IN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Country Club Heights Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Country Club Heights
- The estimated average credit card debt for Country Club Heights residents is $4,577. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Indiana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Indiana cities rank 38th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Country Club Heights Credit Card Calculator
Country Club Heights Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Country Club Heights
- Residents of Country Club Heights, IN have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Indiana (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Indiana collectively ranks 30th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Country Club Heights, IN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Indiana 
- Indiana residents (all cities) rank 12th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Country Club Heights cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Indiana Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Country Club Heights 
- Country Club Heights (Indiana) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Indiana
About Country Club Heights
Country Club Heights is a town located in Madison County in the state of Indiana, and has a population of approximately 79. 
Country Club Heights Credit Cards
For more information about Country Club Heights credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Indiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau