French Lick, IN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
French Lick Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in French Lick
- The estimated average credit card debt for French Lick residents is $4,577. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Indiana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Indiana cities rank 38th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
French Lick Credit Card Calculator
French Lick Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in French Lick
- Residents of French Lick, IN have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Indiana (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Indiana collectively ranks 30th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More French Lick, IN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Indiana 
- Indiana residents (all cities) rank 12th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- French Lick cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Indiana Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in French Lick 
- French Lick (Indiana) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Indiana
About French Lick
French Lick is a town located in Orange County in the state of Indiana, and has a population of approximately 1,807. 
French Lick Credit Cards
For more information about French Lick credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Indiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau