Indian Village, IN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Indian Village Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Indian Village
- The estimated average credit card debt for Indian Village residents is $4,577. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Indiana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Indiana cities rank 38th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Indian Village Credit Card Calculator
Indian Village Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Indian Village
- Residents of Indian Village, IN have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Indiana (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Indiana collectively ranks 30th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Indian Village, IN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Indiana 
- Indiana residents (all cities) rank 12th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Indian Village cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Indiana Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Indian Village 
- Indian Village (Indiana) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Indiana
About Indian Village
Indian Village is a town located in Saint Joseph County in the state of Indiana, and has a population of approximately 133. 
Indian Village Credit Cards
For more information about Indian Village credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Indiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau