Livonia, IN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Livonia Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Livonia
- The estimated average credit card debt for Livonia residents is $4,577. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Indiana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Indiana cities rank 38th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Livonia Credit Card Calculator
Livonia Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Livonia
- Residents of Livonia, IN have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Indiana (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Indiana collectively ranks 30th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Livonia, IN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Indiana 
- Indiana residents (all cities) rank 12th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Livonia cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Indiana Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Livonia 
- Livonia (Indiana) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Indiana
Livonia is a town located in Washington County in the state of Indiana, and has a population of approximately 128. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Indiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau