Waveland, IN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Waveland Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Waveland
- The estimated average credit card debt for Waveland residents is $4,577. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Indiana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Indiana cities rank 38th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Waveland Credit Card Calculator
Waveland Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Waveland
- Residents of Waveland, IN have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Indiana (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Indiana collectively ranks 30th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Waveland, IN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Indiana 
- Indiana residents (all cities) rank 12th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Waveland cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Indiana Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Waveland 
- Waveland (Indiana) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Indiana
Waveland is a town located in Montgomery County in the state of Indiana, and has a population of approximately 420. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Indiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau