West Harrison, IN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
West Harrison Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in West Harrison
- The estimated average credit card debt for West Harrison residents is $4,577. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Indiana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Indiana cities rank 38th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
West Harrison Credit Card Calculator
West Harrison Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in West Harrison
- Residents of West Harrison, IN have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Indiana (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Indiana collectively ranks 30th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More West Harrison, IN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Indiana 
- Indiana residents (all cities) rank 12th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- West Harrison cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Indiana Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in West Harrison 
- West Harrison (Indiana) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Indiana
About West Harrison
West Harrison is a town located in Dearborn County in the state of Indiana, and has a population of approximately 289. 
West Harrison Credit Cards
For more information about West Harrison credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Indiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau