Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 50157
Credit Card Debt in 50157
- 50157 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 50157 residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 50157
50157 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 50157
- Residents of 50157 (IA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 50157 (Malcom, IA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 50157 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 50157 
- 50157 (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
50157 is associated with the city of Malcom, which is located in Poweshiek County in the state of Iowa. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau