Clear Lake, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Clear Lake Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Clear Lake
- The estimated average credit card debt for Clear Lake residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Clear Lake Credit Card Calculator
Clear Lake Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Clear Lake
- Residents of Clear Lake, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Clear Lake, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Clear Lake cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Clear Lake 
- Clear Lake (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
About Clear Lake
Clear Lake is a city located in Cerro Gordo County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 7,777. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau