Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 50212
Credit Card Debt in 50212
- 50212 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 50212 residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 50212
50212 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 50212
- Residents of 50212 (IA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 50212 (Ogden, IA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 50212 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 50212 
- 50212 (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
50212 is associated with the city of Ogden, which is located in Boone County in the state of Iowa. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau