Barnes City, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Barnes City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Barnes City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Barnes City residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Barnes City Credit Card Calculator
Barnes City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Barnes City
- Residents of Barnes City, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Barnes City, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Barnes City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Barnes City 
- Barnes City (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
About Barnes City
Barnes City is a city located in Mahaska County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 176. 
Barnes City Credit Cards
For more information about Barnes City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau