Melrose, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Melrose Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Melrose
- The estimated average credit card debt for Melrose residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Melrose Credit Card Calculator
Melrose Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Melrose
- Residents of Melrose, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Melrose, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Melrose cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Melrose 
- Melrose (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
Melrose is a city located in Monroe County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 112. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau