North English, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
North English Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in North English
- The estimated average credit card debt for North English residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
North English Credit Card Calculator
North English Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in North English
- Residents of North English, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More North English, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- North English cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in North English 
- North English (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
About North English
North English is a city located in Iowa County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 1,041. 
North English Credit Cards
For more information about North English credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau