Orange City, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Orange City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Orange City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Orange City residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Orange City Credit Card Calculator
Orange City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Orange City
- Residents of Orange City, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Orange City, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Orange City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Orange City 
- Orange City (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
About Orange City
Orange City is a city located in Sioux County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 6,004. 
Orange City Credit Cards
For more information about Orange City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau