Promise City, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Promise City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Promise City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Promise City residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Promise City Credit Card Calculator
Promise City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Promise City
- Residents of Promise City, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Promise City, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Promise City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Promise City 
- Promise City (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
About Promise City
Promise City is a city located in Wayne County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 111. 
Promise City Credit Cards
For more information about Promise City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau