Spirit Lake, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Spirit Lake Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Spirit Lake
- The estimated average credit card debt for Spirit Lake residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Spirit Lake Credit Card Calculator
Spirit Lake Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Spirit Lake
- Residents of Spirit Lake, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Spirit Lake, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Spirit Lake cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Spirit Lake 
- Spirit Lake (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
About Spirit Lake
Spirit Lake is a city located in Dickinson County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 4,840. 
Spirit Lake Credit Cards
For more information about Spirit Lake credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau