State Center, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
State Center Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in State Center
- The estimated average credit card debt for State Center residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
State Center Credit Card Calculator
State Center Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in State Center
- Residents of State Center, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More State Center, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- State Center cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in State Center 
- State Center (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
About State Center
State Center is a city located in Marshall County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 1,468. 
State Center Credit Cards
For more information about State Center credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau