Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 40218
Credit Card Debt in 40218
- 40218 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 40218 residents is $4,436. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kentucky (all cities) is
11% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kentucky cities rank 45th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 40218
40218 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 40218
- Residents of 40218 (KY) have an estimated average credit score of 688. 
- The average credit score in Kentucky (all cities) is
1.15% less than the national average score of 696.
- Kentucky collectively ranks 38th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 40218 (Louisville, KY) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kentucky 
- Kentucky residents (all cities) rank 7th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 40218 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kentucky Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 40218 
- 40218 (Kentucky) Law: 15 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kentucky
40218 is associated with the city of Louisville, which is located in Jefferson County in the state of Kentucky. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Kentucky
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kentucky State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau