Hills And Dales, KY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Hills And Dales Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Hills And Dales
- The estimated average credit card debt for Hills And Dales residents is $4,436. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kentucky (all cities) is
11% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kentucky cities rank 45th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Hills And Dales Credit Card Calculator
Hills And Dales Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Hills And Dales
- Residents of Hills And Dales, KY have an estimated average credit score of 688. 
- The average credit score in Kentucky (all cities) is
1.15% less than the national average score of 696.
- Kentucky collectively ranks 38th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Hills And Dales, KY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kentucky 
- Kentucky residents (all cities) rank 7th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Hills And Dales cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kentucky Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Hills And Dales 
- Hills And Dales (Kentucky) Law: 15 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kentucky
About Hills And Dales
Hills And Dales is a city located in Jefferson County in the state of Kentucky, and has a population of approximately 142. 
Hills And Dales Credit Cards
For more information about Hills And Dales credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kentucky State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau