Lincolnshire, KY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lincolnshire Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lincolnshire
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lincolnshire residents is $4,436. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kentucky (all cities) is
11% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kentucky cities rank 45th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lincolnshire Credit Card Calculator
Lincolnshire Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lincolnshire
- Residents of Lincolnshire, KY have an estimated average credit score of 688. 
- The average credit score in Kentucky (all cities) is
1.15% less than the national average score of 696.
- Kentucky collectively ranks 38th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lincolnshire, KY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kentucky 
- Kentucky residents (all cities) rank 7th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Lincolnshire cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kentucky Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lincolnshire 
- Lincolnshire (Kentucky) Law: 15 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kentucky
Lincolnshire is a city located in Jefferson County in the state of Kentucky, and has a population of approximately 148. 
Lincolnshire Credit Cards
For more information about Lincolnshire credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kentucky State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau