Ludlow, KY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Ludlow Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Ludlow
- The estimated average credit card debt for Ludlow residents is $4,436. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kentucky (all cities) is
11% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kentucky cities rank 45th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Ludlow Credit Card Calculator
Ludlow Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Ludlow
- Residents of Ludlow, KY have an estimated average credit score of 688. 
- The average credit score in Kentucky (all cities) is
1.15% less than the national average score of 696.
- Kentucky collectively ranks 38th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Ludlow, KY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kentucky 
- Kentucky residents (all cities) rank 7th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Ludlow cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kentucky Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Ludlow 
- Ludlow (Kentucky) Law: 15 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kentucky
Ludlow is a city located in Kenton County in the state of Kentucky, and has a population of approximately 4,407. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kentucky State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau