Meadowview Estates, KY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Meadowview Estates Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Meadowview Estates
- The estimated average credit card debt for Meadowview Estates residents is $4,436. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kentucky (all cities) is
11% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kentucky cities rank 45th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Meadowview Estates Credit Card Calculator
Meadowview Estates Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Meadowview Estates
- Residents of Meadowview Estates, KY have an estimated average credit score of 688. 
- The average credit score in Kentucky (all cities) is
1.15% less than the national average score of 696.
- Kentucky collectively ranks 38th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Meadowview Estates, KY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kentucky 
- Kentucky residents (all cities) rank 7th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Meadowview Estates cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kentucky Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Meadowview Estates 
- Meadowview Estates (Kentucky) Law: 15 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kentucky
About Meadowview Estates
Meadowview Estates is a city located in Jefferson County in the state of Kentucky, and has a population of approximately 363. 
Meadowview Estates Credit Cards
For more information about Meadowview Estates credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kentucky State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau