Rolling Hills, KY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Rolling Hills Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Rolling Hills
- The estimated average credit card debt for Rolling Hills residents is $4,436. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kentucky (all cities) is
11% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kentucky cities rank 45th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Rolling Hills Credit Card Calculator
Rolling Hills Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Rolling Hills
- Residents of Rolling Hills, KY have an estimated average credit score of 688. 
- The average credit score in Kentucky (all cities) is
1.15% less than the national average score of 696.
- Kentucky collectively ranks 38th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Rolling Hills, KY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kentucky 
- Kentucky residents (all cities) rank 7th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Rolling Hills cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kentucky Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Rolling Hills 
- Rolling Hills (Kentucky) Law: 15 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kentucky
About Rolling Hills
Rolling Hills is a city located in Jefferson County in the state of Kentucky, and has a population of approximately 959. 
Rolling Hills Credit Cards
For more information about Rolling Hills credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kentucky State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau