Russellville, KY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Russellville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Russellville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Russellville residents is $4,436. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kentucky (all cities) is
11% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kentucky cities rank 45th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Russellville Credit Card Calculator
Russellville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Russellville
- Residents of Russellville, KY have an estimated average credit score of 688. 
- The average credit score in Kentucky (all cities) is
1.15% less than the national average score of 696.
- Kentucky collectively ranks 38th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Russellville, KY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kentucky 
- Kentucky residents (all cities) rank 7th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Russellville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kentucky Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Russellville 
- Russellville (Kentucky) Law: 15 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kentucky
Russellville is a city located in Logan County in the state of Kentucky, and has a population of approximately 6,960. 
Russellville Credit Cards
For more information about Russellville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kentucky State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau