Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 70774
Credit Card Debt in 70774
- 70774 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 70774 residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 70774
70774 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 70774
- Residents of 70774 (LA) have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 70774 (Saint Amant, LA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 70774 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 70774 
- 70774 (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
70774 is associated with the city of Saint Amant, which is located in Ascension County in the state of Louisiana. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Louisiana
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau