South Mansfield, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
South Mansfield Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in South Mansfield
- The estimated average credit card debt for South Mansfield residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
South Mansfield Credit Card Calculator
South Mansfield Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in South Mansfield
- Residents of South Mansfield, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More South Mansfield, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- South Mansfield cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in South Mansfield 
- South Mansfield (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
About South Mansfield
South Mansfield is a village located in De Soto County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 346. 
South Mansfield Credit Cards
For more information about South Mansfield credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau