Ville Platte, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Ville Platte Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Ville Platte
- The estimated average credit card debt for Ville Platte residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Ville Platte Credit Card Calculator
Ville Platte Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Ville Platte
- Residents of Ville Platte, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Ville Platte, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Ville Platte cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Ville Platte 
- Ville Platte (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
About Ville Platte
Ville Platte is a city located in Evangeline County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 7,430. 
Ville Platte Credit Cards
For more information about Ville Platte credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau