Presque Isle, ME Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Presque Isle Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Presque Isle
- The estimated average credit card debt for Presque Isle residents is $4,797. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maine (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maine cities rank 29th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Presque Isle Credit Card Calculator
Presque Isle Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Presque Isle
- Residents of Presque Isle, ME have an estimated average credit score of 712. 
- The average credit score in Maine (all cities) is
2.3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Maine collectively ranks 15th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Presque Isle, ME Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maine 
- Maine residents (all cities) rank 31st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Presque Isle cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maine Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Presque Isle 
- Presque Isle (Maine) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maine
About Presque Isle
Presque Isle is a city located in Aroostook County in the state of Maine, and has a population of approximately 9,692. 
Presque Isle Credit Cards
For more information about Presque Isle credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maine State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau