Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 21034
Credit Card Debt in 21034
- 21034 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 21034 residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 21034
21034 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 21034
- Residents of 21034 (MD) have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 21034 (Darlington, MD) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 21034 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 21034 
- 21034 (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
21034 is associated with the city of Darlington, which is located in Harford County in the state of Maryland. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Maryland
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau