Mardela Springs, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mardela Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mardela Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mardela Springs residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mardela Springs Credit Card Calculator
Mardela Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mardela Springs
- Residents of Mardela Springs, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mardela Springs, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mardela Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mardela Springs 
- Mardela Springs (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
About Mardela Springs
Mardela Springs is a town located in Wicomico County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 347. 
Mardela Springs Credit Cards
For more information about Mardela Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau