Church Hill, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Church Hill Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Church Hill
- The estimated average credit card debt for Church Hill residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Church Hill Credit Card Calculator
Church Hill Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Church Hill
- Residents of Church Hill, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Church Hill, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Church Hill cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Church Hill 
- Church Hill (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
About Church Hill
Church Hill is a town located in Queen Annes County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 745. 
Church Hill Credit Cards
For more information about Church Hill credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau