North Brentwood, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
North Brentwood Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in North Brentwood
- The estimated average credit card debt for North Brentwood residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
North Brentwood Credit Card Calculator
North Brentwood Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in North Brentwood
- Residents of North Brentwood, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More North Brentwood, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- North Brentwood cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in North Brentwood 
- North Brentwood (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
About North Brentwood
North Brentwood is a town located in Prince Georges County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 517. 
North Brentwood Credit Cards
For more information about North Brentwood credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau